Join us in the heart of Austin on Rainey Street for curated collaborative programming, interactive exhibits, daily exclusive performances, and nightly live shows by creators on our platform and musicians changing the industry.
Enjoy the crossover between interactive experience and live music, including:
- Unique content from podcasters, actors, artists, musicians and more, bringing to life our core pillars of creative independence, art for good, and connecting with core communities of fans.
- Exclusive new product demos from our partners, exclusive musical performances, inspiring panels, and interactive experiences.
- Take a break from the SXSW action, recharge, and get to know the Patreon team during our daily afternoon happy hours.
- Unparalleled networking with the artists impacting the future of creative work.
Want in on the fun? Sign up for updates by visiting our event website at http://events.patreon.com/sxsw.
Join us for incredible panels and live shows Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
On Monday, The Try Guys will be sharing their journeys toward creative freedom live from the stage and afterward, Hannah Hart and Hannah Gelb will take the stage for a live recording of Hannahlyze This. Then, we dive into a night of exclusive music performances.
Tuesday, we’ll kick things off right with Ronnie Karam, Ben Mandelker and a surprise reality show guest for a live “Watch What Crappens” taping. We’ll also welcome Kati Morton and friends for a discussion on using public platforms for social good, and finish off with Grace & Mamrie’s “This Might Get Weird” — recording a live show right from our own backyard.
Last but not least, join us Wednesday for artists sessions on monetization and a panel on Engaging with Core Communities lead by our co-founder, Jack Conte featuring surprise musical guests!
Acast is home to the world’s best podcasts, and we’re excited to team up with them for SXSW! With Acast, creators get access to the easiest content management system, the most advanced analytics, and the largest international podcast marketplace in the world. Acast and Patreon are joining forces to celebrate and amplify creators, exploring everything from barriers around financial support to personal podcast discovery and exclusive live events with our favorite podcasters and much more. We hope you'll join us to find what speaks to you.
As you’re exploring and adding talks to your SXSW schedule, don’t miss these workshops and panels from the Patreon team:
- Friday, March 8th, 11 am learn “How to launch and grow a membership business” with Alexis Gay, Creator Partnership Lead at Patreon.
- Tuesday, March 12th 5 pm dig into “The Business of Creating” with Patreon CEO, Jack Conte.
- Wednesday, March 13th 2:30 pm join Camille Hearst, Head of Product and Merch at Patreon in conversation with digital music strategist, Hayley Rosenblum to learn how to “Make your music, make your money.”
Ready to get creative? Request an invitation to our VIP happy hour and stay tuned for the full lineup of incredible events, live shows, and talks at http://events.patreon.com/sxsw.
See you in Austin!
The Patreon Team