If you’ve had your Patreon for a while and you’ve hit a plateau on your earnings, don’t worry — it happens. Fortunately, in this case there is a recipe for success. There are a few tried and true changes and updates you can make to re-vamp and re-launch your page. They will breathe new life into your membership and grow your earnings. In this video, we’ll walk you through simple steps to help you re-vamp for success:
- Step 1: Ask for feedback
- Step 2: Simplify your benefits
- Step 3: Get real about your marketing
- Step 4: Re-boot and re-launch
Never underestimate the power of a few intentional changes and tweaks. Shifting up your membership and how you talk about it can create a tremendous boost in earnings and keep your fans and patrons around for the long-term.
- Running a Special Offer: Pre-launch & Prep
- Messaging & Promotion: Tips from Top Creators