Livestreaming is an awesome way to engage with your fans in real-time, as well as a super easy way to provide your patrons with something of value. Crowdcast is a premium livestreaming service that many creators use in tandem with Patreon, as it allows you to create livestreams that are visible to all of your patrons, specific benefit tiers, or publicly. This makes it incredibly easy for you to offer livestreams as a benefit to your patrons on Patreon.
- Send out a landing page ahead of the event so fans can sign up to be notified when you go live
- Let viewers submit questions before/during the stream and vote up their favorites
- Chat in real-time during the stream
- Track how well your video performed with advanced analytics
- Communicate with fans using automated in-app emails
- Invite viewers on screen with you or share something with the audience that's on your computer
- Accept payments via a registration page (if you'd like to charge non-patrons for the stream)
- After the stream is over, embed the replay onto a site of your choosing with timestamped key moments
Did you know you could also connect to over 500 integrations using automation tool Zapier? Pretty cool stuff.
It’s super easy to get started. Patreon now features Crowdcast integration, so setting up a livestream is as easy as making a standard post. Check out this tutorial for details.
Want more good news? This service is free for your first month of streaming. After the trial period ends, Patreon creators will receive a 10% discount on the streaming service. You can choose between 3 of their packages.